Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ordering And Shipping

I ordered my UC Verde buffalo grass from Takao Nursery:  http://ucverdebuffalograss.com/

The people there were extremely helpful. I had a few questions about shipping, and they answered all my questions very quickly. I would highly recommend ordering from them.

I placed my order on a Thursday, and it shipped the following Tuesday via FedEx Ground.

The grass arrived in San Diego on Wednesday, and since my planting day was Friday, I just had to keep the plugs watered for a couple of days before planting.

This is what my two trays of plugs looked like


Some of the plugs already had runners growing - you can see some of them if you look closely at the photo above. I was not expecting this, but was happy because I thought this would speed up the spreading process.


No comments:

Post a Comment